Big companies choose to relocate or open for business in Chandler not just for its highly educated and skilled workforce, but also the programs that City of Chandler, in its collaboration with the State of Arizona and Maricopa County, has to offer.
The Arizona Work Force Recruitment and Job Training program provides short-term customized grants for the training of new employees. The program is administered by the Arizona Department of Commerce in coordination with training providers such as the community colleges, private post-secondary institutions, trade school or with the applicant itself. The program funds up to 75 percent of the total eligible costs, with the company contributing the other 25 percent. Recent awards range from $300 to $1,000 per employee.
The City of Chandler works closely with the Maricopa Workforce Connection to assist companies with all facets of work force needs. This includes developing customized training programs, providing recruitment and pre-screening, and assisting with the application process for the Arizona Work Force and Job Training Grant.
The programs below are being administered by the State of Arizona.
- Angel Investment Program
- Foreign Trade Zone Program (FTZ)
- Job Training Grants
- Qualified Facilities Tax Credit
- The Quality Jobs tax credit
- Research and Development Tax Credit Program
- Renewable Energy Tax Incentive Program
The programs below are being administered by the City of Chandler. Some of the programs could be used by small businesses.
- Adaptive Reuse Program
- Business Location Team
- Chandler Industrial Development Authority (CIDA)
- Collateral Assistance Program
- Colonnade Signage Program
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones Program (HUBZone)
- Infill Incentive Program
- Site Selection
More info about these programs can be found here.
An Educational Workforce
In addition to being young and affluent, Chandler residents are well-educated, with nearly 70 percent of having some college education. The high-tech industries within Chandler attract and retain these well-educated residents.
Employment by Occupations
Source: ESRI Business Analyst 2016
* Nếu Bạn gặp trở ngại ngôn ngữ hoặc có câu hỏi, xin hãy gọi cho chúng tôi số 480-336-8752 để được giúp đỡ.